1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. Purpose of privacy. Langangen.com, dateariane.com, 4004games.com and Teslaworld.org ("US", "we" "Company") is committed to respecting the privacy of visitors and other users of the Websites. We have created this privacy statement (this "policy") to give you peace of mind when you visit and use the site, and to demonstrate our obligation to fair information practices. This policy applies only to the site and not to other sites that you may be able to access from the Website, each of which may have data collection and usage, practices, and policies that deviate significantly from these guidelines.
1.2. NOTICE ABOUT CHILDREN NOTE: We are a general audience area, and none of our content is specifically aimed at children under the age of 16.
2. Information Collection PRACTICE
2.1. What information do we collect? In operation of the site, we collect personal information from you in 3 different situations. The first is if you contact us via the "contact" page. By doing so, you can give us your name and e-mail address. The other is if you leave a comment on a blog post where you may be asked for names and other information. You are not required to provide us with information through these two methods of using the Website. If you sign in to Teslaworld.org, we will collect your name and email address. Phone is optional. This in order to contact you, give you information by e-mail. And number 3. We recommend that you as a user do not enter your real name as username. We will not share your email and your real name with others!
When registered on the website, other users may send you a request to become your friend. You can receive an email about this and in other cases. Under the Profile tab, you can set your privacy settings. By default they are set up as "Friends", see your profile. Under the same tab, you can set your email settings.
2.2. What kind of information do we collect?
(A) automatic collection. Our servers do NOT store domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is displayed or saved in this process. The site collects anonymous "traffic data" from Google Analytics and Google Adsense (advertisements) that do not identify you personally, but which may be useful for marketing purposes or to improve the services we offer.
SPONSORS and advertisers: We can choose to accept sponsorship and advertising on the site. If this were to happen, you should assume that sponsors and advertisers will access those impressions and click data on their marketing pages. Your personally identifiable information will never be made known to those of us.
3. Use and sharing of information:
3.1. WHAT DO WE DOING WITH THE GIVEN INFORMATION?
(A) personal information. We will not disclose personally identifiable information to third parties other than those we use to facilitate the operation of the site, such as a hosting company and e-mail service provider for e-mail.
(B) anonymous information. We use anonymous information to analyze our site traffic. Additionally, we can use anonymous IP addresses to diagnose issues with our server, to manage our site, or to display content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information can also be shared with collaborators and advertisers on a single and anonymous basis.
(D) disclosure of personal data. We may disclose information we have for you if it is necessary to do so by law or by good faith that such disclosure is necessary to
(1) comply with regulations in the law or comply with legal processes we,
(2) protect and defend our rights or property or users of the Site; or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
SALE OF INFORMATION. We will never sell any of your information. Should the website be handed over to others, then you will be notified.
The site has security measures in place to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of the information we receive from you, but we provide no assurances about our ability to prevent such loss to you or any third party as a result of such loss, abuse or change.
5. WEBSITE OUTSIDE COMPANY CONTROL
5.1. Third party websites
6. Contact information and policy updates
6.1. Contact Us
If you have questions about these policies or practices related to this site, please feel free to contact us using the "Contact" link on the menu located at the top of the site.
6.2. Updates and changes
(A) If you have signed up for e-mail communication from us, we will notify you of changes to the policy by email as well.